You can find “Episode 15: Gene Keys magic in Romania” on Spotify, iTunes, Deezer, Overcast, and TuneIn.
When spiritual teachings collide with scientific knowledge and ancient writings, that is what you’d call a breakthrough. Richard Rudd from the United Kingdom is no stranger to such a wonderful coming together, as he is the soul behind the Gene Keys, a wisdom-infused synthesis that helps people from every corner of the globe know more about themselves and the world. His encounter with Romania has a special seat reserved in his heart, since this is one of the places that have embraced the teachings of the Gene Keys so early on and so eagerly. Fast forward to the present day, Richard’s interactions with Romanians have been a cauldron of continuous growth and transformation for both parties. Find out more about how the people and the culture touched Richard, what he observed in the Romanian people and what are his hopes for this special place in episode 15 of the Wo/anderers podcast.
- The official Gene Keys website, packed with a lot of goodies to explore;
- Where you can find the Gene Keys courses;
- Or maybe you are more of a bookworm and would like to read Richard’s musings (we recommend The Art of Contemplation, which is also mentioned in the episode);
- The official Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages of the Gene Keys;
- The Romanian Gene Keys website, Facebook page, and Facebook group.